CEO of Galaxy eSolutions Ltd, Yuen Wong (left) and MD of Landray, Vincent (right) after signing the MOU agreement.
On Monday 12th of Feburary, 2018, Galaxy eSolutions has signed an MOU (memorandum of understanding) agreement with Landray, a listed company in China, on strategic investment and development.
Both GES and Landray agreed that having this O2O + B2B2C platform will propel GES to become a market leader in the massive preowned and refurbished economy. Landray is also keen to become GES’ stakeholder as such.
More about Landray:
Landay is a knowledge management and management solutions company, established in 2001 and listed in 2015. On top of all its clients shown on the attached image, It has a successful case study on developing the O2O + B2B2C platform for a printer cartridge recycling business. They have clients including Alibaba & Huawei.
● Landray (Chinese): http://landray.com.cn/index.html
● Landray (English): http://www.landray.com.hk/
● Web: galaxy-esolutions.com
● Whitelist: galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/whitelist
● Medium: medium.com/@GalaxyeSolution
● Facebook: facebook.com/Galaxy-e-Solutions-1244602885645627
● Twitter: twitter.com/Galaxye_eSol
● Email: [email protected]